Tuesday, February 8, 2011

zzZzzzz.

Jeremy and I finally broke down and bought a memory foam-esque mattress topper for the old, uncomfortable, spring-in-the-back, wake-up-sore mattress that came with our flat. I was seriously missing the whole box-spring and mattress thing that we Americans are used to after three months of tossing and turning sleep. Last night I didn't wake up once until my alarm went off this morning, and a snoozed waaaay too long. A comfortable night's sleep is definitely something you take for granted when you're used to getting one every night. And honestly, I'm ready to start taking it for granted again. A soft bed is one of the best things in the world. I can't wait to go to sleep tonight! (How sad is that?!)
Right, off to Cearcall GĂ idhlig for some Gaelic conversation.

Oidhche mhath, Good night,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment