Tuesday, February 15, 2011

i heart faces.

So I've decided to enter an iheartfaces.com photography challenge as another way to get back into snapping photos all the time, and as a way to interact with other photographers as well.

This week's challenge theme is 'Red' in honor of Go Red for Women. I chose this photo of Carlee I did for her senior portraits, because it embodies so much of what I think women should be--confident, fun, and not afraid to be silly and laugh at themselves--and that's definitely Carlee. So here you go. I'll probably be doing this every couple weeks or so, there are new challenges each week.





Enjoy. :)


Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. I love the expression on her face! Awesome capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! The red shoes add a great finishing touch. And I LOVE the stone walls and the worn door... *happy sigh* I need to find a place like that somewhere around here!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this - and the commentary. It is so great to capture youthful emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heart faces is such a great place! Will love seeing you over there!

    ReplyDelete