Sunday, February 13, 2011

scarflette!

What do you get when you combine vintage military buttons, pure scottish wool yarn, and 10mm crochet hook?
Well, if you're me you end up with this scarflette! I've been wanting to make one of these for a while, and I finally saw some gorgeous wool in a yarn shop on Victoria Street called K1, then I found the buttons in a thrift shop less than a block from our flat. I love how versatile it is, there are so many things you can do with it, these are only a few I'm sure.
I've been working on socks for a while now, and this project was a nice quick job to relieve the tedious work of crocheting said socks, it only took me maybe two hours to crochet, and most of that time I was also watching a movie or multitasking in some way, it could go way faster. What do you think?


Oh, and I also updated my photo of the week today--that should usually happen on Sundays from now on.

Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, It's great. You are so multi-talented. Miss you. Marcy

    ReplyDelete