Saturday, October 4, 2008

vanilla almond tea.

I have recently returned from yet another splendid Snippets meeting, bearing the fruits of good friendship, and helpful ideas from my fellow snippets. Unfortunately this post cannot be of length, because I was just reminded that I promised Jeremy's mother that I would help her with a catering job tonight. I will away to her house within the half hour, and help prepare the food, and then help serve at the party later. I must discontentedly miss the Homecoming soccer game, which I was looking forward to, but I made a promise and I will keep it.

Until my next cup,

Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I completely love that you said, "I will away...within the half hour." Oh-so-Austenian. And I missed you at the game, which I actually went to (!), but hopefully I will see you sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete