Friday, October 31, 2008

ichor red tea. [all hallows' eve]


I just wanted to wish my lovely readers a very terrifying All Hallows' Eve, and a happy Reformation Day while I'm at it.







"On mounting a rising ground, which brought the figure of his fellow-traveller in relief against the sky, gigantic in height, and muffled in a cloak, Ichabod was horror-struck on perceiving that he was headless!--but his horror was still more increased on observing that the head, which should have rested on his shoulders, was carried before him on the pommel of his saddle!"
--The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, Washington Irving

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, is it dark and pooky over there yet? It sure is here! Can't wait to see you in a little over a week. Love you muchly!!
    Yep, you make me flap my hands excitedly too! Good writing!

    ReplyDelete