Saturday, June 2, 2012

photography, lately.

While I have largely disbanded my photography business, Cerulean Photography, I still have done a couple shoots here and there since I've been back. Here are the highlights of the last vestiges of Cerulean Photography.

One of my closest friends got married in April, and I had the pleasure to do her bridal portraits at the place where she got engaged, Biltmore Estate.



































Another friend of mine got married in April too. I was the photographer for her gorgeous wedding in Iron Station, NC. It was such a blessed day--I was honored to be apart of it.




This coming August, my sister-in-law is expecting her sixth child. Since this will most likely be her last pregnancy, she wanted me to do a pregnant belly shoot with her. This is my favorite of the day.



























I think those are good photos to go out on, if I do say so myself. I'll still keep doing portrait sessions I think, I thoroughly enjoy those and they enable me to be a bit more creative and artistic, but I think Rachel's will probably be my final wedding. It's been a good run, but I want to keep my photography as something I love to do, not something I must do to make money. Photography will remain a hobby, and not a job.



Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. dude, you rock. These are awesome. Esp. the pregnancy shot. I would love to see more of them. And to be pregnant again so you can take pictures of me and make me look awesome.

    ReplyDelete