Monday, July 6, 2009

twenty-two.


Ryan Alea Young would have turned twenty-two today. Happy birthday, Ryan. Thank you for reminding me to live like I could be gone tomorrow. Forget the petty things, love the people who matter to you and make sure they know it. Ryan, I'm sorry I didn't tell you how much I admired you, and I'm sorry I didn't call more often, and most of all I'm sorry we didn't make more memories before you went. But I know that you know my regrets, and I know that you're looking down on me. You are a beautiful soul, and I know that even death cannot conquer a spirit as brilliant as yours.

2 comments:

  1. Hear hear!
    She changed the thoughts of people who never even met her--namely, me. Thank you Ryan! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful post.

    See you today love <3

    ReplyDelete