Tuesday, July 21, 2009

new beginnings.

This will be short and to the point, and I shall follow up a bit later in the week, or perhaps next week. Jeremy and I are moving into a new apartment in Black Mountain. It is bigger than the place we are in now, and two hundred dollars cheaper. I thank God for giving us this opportunity to save money, and I look forward to the time we have there.
I will also be getting a new job soon; I have applied at a number of places and I hope that it is Barnes and Noble that decide to take me in. Pray that the right job comes along, and that I thrive within it.
Seren is doing better, her infection is all but gone. They are still waiting on results and updates on her kidney issues, and she is still in the hospital receiving antibiotics via IV. Pray for strength and a quick recovery.

Until again,

Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it would be such fun to work with you. :) And when are you guys moving???

    ReplyDelete