Saturday, November 22, 2008

sleepy time with valerian. [tension]

It's getting to be crunch time. Only one week of classes left after Thanksgiving break, then exams, then graduation. I still have a good amount of work to do, but next week should be well used to get everything finished. Keep praying for me, I've got a ways to go yet, but I have a first draft of my graduation speech done, and begun research for my theology papers.
Pray for my health, I've been sneezing a lot, and been getting migraine headaches that last for an entire day. I can do this; I know I can, but I need my strength--pray that it fails me not.

Holding fast,

Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you- but knowing you will do great!

    So proud of you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will finish the race, and you will finish well. I have no doubt.

    ReplyDelete