Thursday, July 7, 2011

four years later.

It was four years ago today that I made the best decision of my life.
It was four years ago today that I embarked on a journey full of love, laughter, tears, and life.
It was four years ago today that I married my best friend.
It was four years ago today that I married Jeremy Edmund Foreman.

I am so blessed to have spent these past four years being married to the love of my life, my best friend, my sweetheart, my one choice of the men on this earth. I will carry his heart with mine for all of my life in this world and beyond it. 


Here's a look back on our anniversaries past:
Year One. With our sweet pup, Cael.
Year Two. At Craggy Pinacle.
Year Three. At Biltmore Estate.
Year Four. In Dollar Glen on the way to Castle Campbell.
Our anniversaries just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see what year five has in store for us. I love you, Jeremy, thanks for loving me back so well. 


Our day in Dollar Glen and the hike up to Castle Campbell was some of the most fun and jaw-dropping beauty I've had and seen here--which is saying something. It was amazing to spend it with the one person I really ever want to spend those moments with. 
We stopped to have our piece at a picnic table on the way into the glen. Jeremy, the romantic that he is, left our mark on the table.




An amazing day, an amazing husband, and we love each other an amazing amount. I am truly blessed.






Caitlin

2 comments: