Thursday, June 23, 2011

coming soon.

Just to let you all know that I will be writing up a sizable post about our trip to the Highlands and Skye, but it'll take some time. It was the most incredible trip I've ever been on, I'm still reeling from all the beauty and wonder we beheld. So here's a wee taster to tide you over until I can get it finished. Enjoy!
The overlook at Ruthven Barracks ruins.

One of the stone cairns at Clava Cairns near Inverness.

Eilean Donan Castle.

The castle ruins at Kyleakin, Skye.

The Faerie Glen, Skye.

A 'Hairy Hieland Coo' in his natural habitat.

Jeremy and me at Glen Coe.

And that's not even the half of it. Stay tuned.



Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. ........

    (thats me holding my breath, trying not too squeak with excitement!)

    cant wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very cool pictures you have taken there! Are they from Scotland? I have always dreamd of visiting Scotland, England and Ireland, because I think the landscape is so beautiful and mystical.

    Also it is very cool to read your other post. It is very nice to follow some parts of your life and see those brilliant pictures you've made!

    ReplyDelete