Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i heart faces. [sun flare]

So this week's iheartfaces.com photo challenge theme is 'Sun Flare'. Since Edinburgh has been drearily devoid of any sun this week I've decided to go back into the archives of my photography and pick a really nice one that fit with the theme. This was for the bridal portraits of my dear friend, and college roommate, Hannah, which was probably one of the most enjoyable shoots I've ever been on. She climbed up on this hay bale without any help, and without worrying about her dress, then she leaped off of it when we were finished. She's a country girl, born and bred, and the shots in this field really embodied her little-bit-country flare.

4 comments:

  1. love the flare. honestly i dig the bride wearing boots even more! great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when a client is totally in the moment and not worried about other things. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I have some friends who are 'country folk' (lol) getting married who would embrace something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the boots! And the sun flare is great!

    ReplyDelete