Monday, December 6, 2010

someone sure did let it snow.

It's snowing again today, covering up the already half-melted foot of snow already blanketing the city with its serene white shroud. Normally, I don't mind snow as long as I don't have to drive in it. But it's irking me a little bit because if not for it, I'd be finished by now with both my written Gaelic exam and my oral exam as well, and I'd be home free with just an essay to finish by Friday. As it is, the written exam has been canceled and rescheduled for sometime in January, and now my oral exam is postponed to Wednesday. Sigh. I suppose I'll just have to let go and enjoy the frigid beauty it brings to these old stone buildings and cobbled city streets.
Here's the view from our living room window.























Till I'm finished with this essay,

Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. You need to make a book of all your Scotland photos. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, friendbird! Caitlin's gonna make millions with a few grand coffeetable books one day, I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete