Tuesday, July 13, 2010

where's july gone?

July has long begun and is passing quickly. Jeremy and I are now about a month and a half from picking up and moving across the world to follow our dreams and passions. Things are coming together, and even though they're stressful, they're a lot less stressful than they could be. Jeremy and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary last week on the seventh, and had the unique experience of staying at the four-star/four-diamond Inn on Biltmore Estate--for free. As a reward for selling more than $5,000 in revenue for the Inn I earned a stay at the Inn for two, which included dinner and breakfast as well as a Grand King room. It was delightful. We had dinner in the Dining Room, a fine dining experience, on our anniversary, and then the next day did a Rooftop on top of Biltmore House. I love Jeremy so much more than I did three years ago when I said I'd love him forever, and I never thought it possible to love him more than I did on that day. I can't wait to see how our love grows and changes in the many coming years. Here are some shots from our anniversary.

































From top: Our room; us before dinner; our dinner bill that we didn't have to pay (only alcohol and gratuity; us after dinner, walking out on the grounds; the gargoyle that guards the stable area of Biltmore House; the gargoyle that guards the garden-side.











Oh, and I'm learning to play the violin.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda love everything about this post. That's awesome that you were rewarded with such a perfect gift; you guys look so happy! Also, I love the gargoyles. :) And the violin is exciting, too. Hooray for so many good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad for you, friend! And I'm glad I'm back and that I got to see you guys tonight. You have no CLUE how dearly I appreciate you both. I trust you two so greatly, and being able to talk to you about anything, everything, always, is such a blessing. Thank you for your prayers, encouragement, acceptance, and love of me and my lad :) I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete