Wednesday, May 12, 2010

comings and goings.

New things have been decided, for better or for worse, in regards to moving to Scotland to September. Jeremy will now be coming with me on September first, and our beloved Cael will be staying state-side with our good friends Chelsea and Andrew, who are getting married this summer. I'm so glad that Jeremy and I get to begin our new lives in Edinburgh together, rather than a month apart. It'll be hard to leave our cavalier little pupper, but I know that it is for the best, and that we'll be better able to do what we're meant to do over there, and be free to travel and experience living in a big city. Since we're only guaranteed one year there as of right now, it would be silly to spend the amount of money we'll have to spend to ship Cael to the UK for merely a year then spend more money bringing him home again. So once we know if we'll be there a good amount of time, we'll spend the money to bring him over. I know this is the right decision, after hours on the phone, one plane ticket purchased and returned (losing about $100 in the process), and much prayer and consideration, I do know that this is right. But it's hard. So here's to Cael, my loving pup, and here's to Chelsea and Andrew who love him as well as Jeremy and me.














Chelsea and her best-doggie-friend, Cael.

1 comment:

  1. I love Cael. I love you guys. I love Andrew. I love lamp.

    ReplyDelete