Sunday, August 16, 2009

beauty.

I did some portraits of my nieces and nephews the other day, and I thought I'd share some of them with you. They're pretty much ridiculously beautiful, and I love them. I'll write some more in a couple days and update about my job at Biltmore, but for now let me say that I think I'm going to love it, and I'm already getting into the groove of the program I'll be working with. I can't help but drive onto the Estate everyday and wonder at the beauty, and revel in the fact that I get to work there--I frequently take the scenic route to exit the estate, it's quite lovely.



Eve


Dimitri


Eden


Ariel


My boys and me.

3 comments:

  1. Caitlin, you are so talented. I hope you realize that. Even without all the myriad of qualities that make me adore you, your artistic skill would make me want to be your friend. Thank you SO much for coming with me yesterday morning. If I find myself out to the store again (to place my order...?) would you maybe come and take a picture or two for my dad to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and by the way, Eve is astoundingly beautiful. I am transfixed by her photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I LOVE that last picture. :)

    ReplyDelete