Friday, June 5, 2009

big cup of sheepishness. [lack thereof]

I apologize for not updating in over a month, it's rather ridiculous and I know this. There has been a lot going on worthy of writing about, but I haven't really had the time to sit down a write a proper post. This isn't going to be a proper post either, but I figured I'd let cyberspace know I was at least alive. Very much alive, and very busy. But also very happy because Jeremy is home for good now, no more weeks in South Carolina, but now home to me everyday. I promise I'll write a more suitable catch-up post soon, complete with photos and updates aplenty.

Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. I would never throw stones- those who live in glass houses and pots calling the kettle black and all that

    You either inspire me or shame me into updating my blog too

    Maybe tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete